Mar 29, 2010

Day THREE......

THIS DAY WAS LONG....but we were excited.



We got to see our Favorite part of Texas along with our Favorite People EVER!

San Antonio I really do love you.



Kevin and Brandy had a new house AGAIN and it was surely Beautiful like all the others.



We had dinner.

This Place was yummy.

I got what I always get (Mr. C. hates that I always go safe).

They got to see our Halle Bug.

They wanted to Eat her (most do)!



We were sad to leave and that just wasn't enough time for us in Texas.



Thanks Kev. and Brandy for the short stay...sorry we had to scoot so fast....See you in Florida!
(next time those kids better be there for me to squeez)!




(We got there so late and were so excited to see them, I didn't whip out the good ole' camera,maybe next time. This was taken somewhere along our trip...Enjoy)!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments