Aug 11, 2010

One Big Day in thirds!

OK OK.....AS WE ALL KNOW......


It has really taken light years for my posts..


ya know I'll be honest..I sit at the computer with good intentions of writing, but end up checking Facebook instead...(naughty me)...





So....Here is Miss Halle's epic Journey of Her Very First Birthday:

Party# 1 .... Bama side









This was my creation for our funnest friends to come join...
I made all of the goods you see on that table from cupcakes, cookie cups to My Grandma Carter famous Oreo Cookies always a hit!




She Opened Her Presents.....


Even Cried when we cheered her to trash her cake....where did she get such drama from ha ha hmmmm?




(Wagon came from Chris and I, along with the scoot scoot, the chair Gamma and pappa Bailey...all the rest friends of Bama)

I think she was spoiled greatly...
Thanks Bama Friends!

Now off to Utah PARTY # 2......Mommy's Side..


Birthday Girl with Grandma Rae!


Opening Presents with Cousins..oh and spider man aka Colton!




My Mom made this cute Giant Cupcake...(I helped of course)



She seemed to really Love it!

Halle was also showered with lots of gifts....thanks Bailey side!


Party #2 ...Daddy's Side!!


Halle with Grandma Ryan.



More Presents...oh my!

With some cousins......I say some cause on this side there are like 23 kids!

Thanks Ryan side!

What A Birthday!
I can't Believe my Baby is 1, are we not all aloud to say that?
and tomorrow she will be 13 months...see how fast that month went by...!

I did get Halle's One Year Old pictures done and yes I have seen them all...they are as cute as I expected...she sure is a ham...
I will post My fav's, that was a day in it self!!

Last here is a Birthday card I wrote that sat on her table at the Bama Party....
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments