Feb 21, 2010

Sleep.....

This is something i haven't got much of the past few days.

My Hallewood is teething...YUCK.. so this means she wakes up often through out the night, poor thing.

Me I wake up when she wakes up and I for some reason...Just can't sleep, you think I am excited, you bet ya.. 3 more days till my favorite guy in the whole wide world gets home..

SATURDAY: I took Halle to get her 2ND set of professional photos done...(I bet you can't wait to see them huh)! well she was a bugger, she picked her nose the entire time...ha ha we laughed alot even when my mom and I were jumping around like monkeys to get her to laugh...(capture the moment) but NOPE..no smiles (OK a few) but that's not like my Halle, she always smiles..
A.L.W.A.Y.S.......SEROUSLY !!!
It's a combination of a few things we figured:
New Place
Teething
Different Faces

They turned out Super Cute even though she didn't want to participate.

I changed her outfit 3 times, and we got a PICTURE of her PICKING her NOSE in every OUTFIT!!!

She's my GOLD digger!

Anyways.....

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments