Feb 25, 2010

A list and Goodbye.....

Tonight Mr. C. comes home...YAY!




SO....I AM GOING TO BE M.I.A. for the next 2 weeks and this is why:




1. Catching up with Mr. C. , We have alot to talk about and alot of kissing.




2. Loving our Daughter Together.




3. Visiting and saying goodbye to Family.




4. staying at the Castle Creek Inn alone, no baby!




5. Packing up all our stuff into our U-Hall.




6. starting OUR journey together on the road!




We are going to be very busy for the next few weeks.


but good new is we do have a home to go to when we get there, Mr. C. took care of that.




How exciting huh!


I'm going to take lots of pictures and you will hear all about it!




Halle's pictures are DONE and man are they cute, I will be getting the rights to those in a day,


I will make sure I blog my absolute Favs. (don't worry).




I also changed My hair~! (what do ya think)? More brown, needed a change!




Oh and I was inspired by My lovely Friend Brig, to put Halle in an old sailor get up I wore when I was A baby doll.....


what a pumpkin!




well fair well for now....I'm so excited to have my family back together.


I'll send Mr. C. your Love!




Oh Joy! (I'm happy)




M.




No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments