Mar 22, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama..

YES WE MADE IT.....but man do I miss Utah..

I have lots and lots of stories to tell and i am sorry because you will hear them the next few weeks.

Booked a ticket home...Already...YUP.

She has her very own tub ( very own)


She has 2 teeth a poppin...oh my.

what else..........

Web cam we love you, g-ma/g-pa got to see their Halle Bug tonight and there were tears, now they miss her even more!

Hallewoods 7 month pic's are FAB..

Here are my favs.. almost all (he ha).











Thank you http://www.wendyandersonphotography.blogspot.com/

I'm ok, being here is diff. I have many likes and dislikes.
I miss Home and everything that comes with it.
I love having my trio back together!!!
I Love Him and I Love Her and seeing them together makes IT ALL WORTH IT!!

House is still in the workin, If you know me at all you will know why, My abilities to clean and organize can get out of hand (ask Mr.C. he lives it) .
I promise Pictures soon....

April 28th you can't come soon enough!!

Loves,
M.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhh.
    i am glad you are learning to love it in alabama.
    i am seriously obsesed with the pics of halle. what a princess. i always knew you and chris would make the cutest babies EVER! i think you should start making them and selling them though you'd be rich :D jk.
    i heard your mom is all torn up missing you! but you will adjust and now she just has somewhere to visit! heather peterson is down in Mississippi right now and is learning to love it too (i hear alabama and mississippi are similiar)
    but i love you. and am praying for you and your cute family and that the adjustment gets easier.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments