Apr 28, 2010

PRETTY MUCH....

HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY.....
I have shopped my lovely brains out.
I have spent much needed time with family and friends.
Did skpe so Halle bug could see daddy.
We miss him.
Eating lots of the Cafe Rio.
Not loving the cold weather.
Spending time with my Best mom ever.
Glitter toes for everyone!
Chasing Halle poo all over the place...SRSLY.

My best friend Michelle is getting married next Thursday the 6Th, I am so happy for her. she is going to make a Beautiful Bride.....I secretly love weddings and dresses but don't ask me if I want to plan one....I'd so NO! (TO MUCH STRESS) I'll be a crazy head for for the next week trying to find my dress for her wedding!

I miss Mr. C like crazy...

M.

( I don't have my plug to my camera here...no pictures sorry)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments