May 27, 2010

BEARY FUN........










THE ORECK IS HOME.........




Thanks to the long drive that brought her home....(her meaning my Oreck).








We had a good time at the Montgomery Zoo, other than humidity that we love so much making me feel like I am going to drop dead.




I had to stop a couple times to remind myself that this is fun!




I get super onry when I am thirsty and hot. I brought my pumpkin pie her sippy with water and all the snacks she enjoys, although when Mr. C turned to me and asked where our water was, I ANSWERED: Oops I didn't even think about how I would want drop dead without one...we finally found the big cafe where they had air conditioning and cold bottles of water to bring us back to life!





We Road the Red Train that runs through most Zoos!


Through all this we had FUN, the zoo was not that big, just right for Miss Halle's age.



The animals were very active...the big Black Bear came right up to the glass and she was able to look him in his big brown eyes....pretty scary to think "what if that glass was not there"?




these kind of things run through my head!








Today I took a stab at My Moms famous Potato Salad passed down from My Grandma Carter.




Mr. C said it taste just like hers!




AWESOME!!!!!




Your saying yummmmm, well your.......RIGHT.








You can't live in the south without Living the South!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments