Sep 23, 2010

Always....

I always have alot to say....


It becomes to be such a ruthless thing when you fall deeper and deeper into the "behind" on keeping up with your post routine...(I'm doing it for a scrapbook memory crap you tell your self..but we all know how scrap booking ends up...just like this, millions of light years BEHIND)!






I can't speak for you, some are very well equipped on posting every event to the day...


Good for you I say....I'm jealous....I'm delighted to read a daily Post..I'll tell you I do read some of my own daily , most of you might also have a blog or two you HAVE to check daily, mine inspire me...in many ways..!



SO...on that note, like many New Years resolutions I always give/gave up...this is a task that suffers and some how I always try to explain or excuse myself in most of my posts...


(NOTE:) For further reference to my future self...

(YOU ARE GOING TO BE READING POSTS ON THINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED MONTHS AGO...EVENTS...BIRTHDAYS....SPECIAL OCCASIONS...)


Don't be mad at me OK.....I'M ALWAYS LATE!


Let me leave with these Favorite photos of My Halle Rae that were taken In July In Utah by My favorite Photographer Wendy Anderson


For her 1st Birthday...

Man was this a challenging session....she is a very active little girl ...just ask gramma RAE she keeps us on our toes....Thanks Mom for always helping and Thanks Wendy you always capture the Very Truth of My daughter !! ha ha!


P.s. were back In BAMA as a Family again Mr. C survived His training and we were glad to see him!


Carry on....!
























(She was not eating the cake...this was a full blown fit, because we took the candle away)!




YES....I AM LITTLE OBSESSED WITH THIS LITTLE GIRL!


M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments