Oct 4, 2010

Fall....

I'm in alot of pain....

My back(right shoulder blade to be exact) starting hurting last wed. ish and I thought maybe a pinched nerve or something, I hope just a nerve or something but the pain has just proceeded to hurt and carry on and on that even I can't stand to here myself complain anymore....


I 'm seeing the Doctor today...I hope he can tell me that this is going to go away or give me a pill to put me down for winter ha ha ha!


In the mean time I managed to decorate our house with Halloween and fall decorations, Halle loves it!


Are you READY FOR HALLOWEEN?


(In utah at Gardner Village, seeing the WITCHES)
Wish me luck at the DOC!



P.S. I REALLY MISS MY MOM!


(exhausted from the heat at the Hogal zoo) ;)

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments