Oct 5, 2010

Were gonna start with that..............

I saw the doctor....Finally!



She told me that its prob. just a sore muscle or a pinch/spaz!



REALLY?



I didn't know they lasted so long after rubbing and heating rubbing and heating..



Maybe I'm crazy but this is the worst muscle pain Ive ever felt.....EVER!



She gave me a butt load of meds to take...some for pain and some to help it heal and not be so inflamed.



Plus 2 shots...one in each HIP...



Um I'm not wussy, shots don't cross my mind..but these suckers they hit the spot...

I think i did the pee pee dance on one of them, felt a little woozy...blah

One left a huge bruise on my hip...



SRSLY!



anyways she said you should feel better in 6 days at least...We Will Start With That.

If not come back in we might have to dig deeper maybe something else is going on in there!



I sure hope not..



Try playing, picking up, tantrums, cleaning up after a ONE YEAR OLD when your back is aching all day...!



Not fun.



P.S. none of the pain meds even touched the pain in my back.....Now what?



I'll give it 6 days......SIX DAYS....





I need to keep up with this crazy Girl!!

M.

1 comment:

  1. cuttest halle.
    i love the pics. and hope your back is getting better. you are ALWAYS in utah so i hope i see you and halle soon. :)
    love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments