Oct 13, 2010

Back to normal...

My back feels better....


Thank the Heavens Above....

Mr. C and I started p90x tonight, well sorta, I did the half *SS version, he did it crazy man style.

(I'm gonna take my time on this one)
That was for you momma RAE...

Just a little "Big Brother" humor, if anyone watched this summer!

I'm no where near the shape I used to be in, and it reminded me tonight like a huge slap in my face, STOP BEING LAZY.

I told Mr. C that I am also ordering Zumba, I think it will be fun, I need a little Latin man in my life, opps did I say that ha ha, or maybe I just need the work out....whatever...I'm DOING IT!

On another note I made some Fantastic Banana Bread, yes I know, how dumb, why am I baking all these goodies and trying to workout....well I am just getting into the "seasonal baking", but trying very hard to eat in moderation, or taste in moderation!

Its fine....REALLY...It's fine.


Today was one of those days....Halle and I did a little skpe with Momma Rae and my Paisy Crazy (My neice)

as we stared back at one another, it was hard, it was a feeling i haven't felt in awhile(well i always have it), I wanted so badly to let her play with her cousin and to sit with my mom and laugh, because that is what we do best, we laugh...but today we cried, (we also do that well) we stared through that box screen and cried. Homesick...No more words needed to be said.


My Parents will be Here, Visiting My HOME in just 5 short weeks...can you believe Thanksgiving is so soon...?

(My momma and dad)
We are all too excited!


Then....Finally....YES FINALLY, after much debate Mr.C and I decided We are coming home for Christmas....YES....YES .....YES....
all together as a family, plane ride and everything for the very first time...
can you say PHEW......
I have him to help wrestle Miss Halle.
Its quite a long day:

2 hour car ride to the airport
45 min plane ride
airport layover between 1-2 hours
3 hour plane ride

with a small child this is very challenging.
VERY

So I am always prepared!
And he will see...FINALLY!
(he has never flown with her....not ever)

SO.....there is ALOT to look forward to and that will keep me going...As My Halle would say BA BA BA BA BYEEEEEEE!

ha ha ha !




(Halle and Gramma RAE last October)


M.







No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments