Oct 27, 2010

Dear Mr. C.........


(One of my favorite Pics)

This is When My Anxiety kicks in....
Pretty sure Mr. C. knows, because this was one of my greatest fears before he really decided to become a pilot.
I don't need to remind him everyday, he knows this.
It rattles my brain to say goodbye to him every day knowing he is flying an aircraft, like actually in control...of something in the air!
My husband can sometimes barley focus on what I am saying (or yelling) jk, jk ..ok sometimes...(don't we all) ha!
He will tell you he does it on purpose..ha ha real funny honey!

Mr. C started flying this past week, with the help of an Instructor Pilot of course, meaning he is actually not Totally in control all of the time, or if he makes a mistake which will happen daily the I.P. is there to take over.

One day Mr. C will do this all on his own.

I can not begin to tell you how proud I already am of him, this process of schooling has really showed his determination and dedication to succeed and do something great, he has put endless hours into studying, He worries about every test he takes and has come out of them with excellent scores.
He still finds time for Halle and I Everyday even if its only an hour.
I am so Thankful for Him.
I think He will make One Heck of pilot One day!

Even if I can barley breath when he's flying! ;)

Love you Mr C.

(Oldie but one of my favs)
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments