Oct 31, 2010

There's No Place Like Home..............





Happy Halloween...............




My Little Halle Was .....Duh Dorthy, and I thought this fit perfect for this year, because really...


There is "NO PLACE LIKE HOME".




Even though we were able to Trick or Treat with the most Perfect weather (Sorry Utah)


we missed are dear Families, are usual Traditions and Being home, Although we did have a Great time with some Great friends, memories and laughs we will Never forget!





I was Super Excited to Dress her up, nothing is better than watching your Little run around in a costume, I had bought her RED shoes as soon as they hit the shelves, found her dress, Made her a bracelet (of course) and actually yes, I did put together that little red clip in- bow and found the basket for $2.50, it didn't have a handle, so i took some of my bracelet wire attached it to the sides and rapped some ribbon around it and hot glued some around the bucket, just to give a little more fancy fance...=)


I know, I am such a craft er (not)!




Anyways.....





We dressed her up, put on the tights and the shoes, the dress...etc........


The whole shabang if you will...



Her Trick or Treating Buddy T.A.(Elmo) showed up and we were ready to hit the streets...



We grabbed Boston...AKA =TOTO





and we were off....sure enough half way down the drive way, Miss Dorthy's shoes were coming off.....WHAT??????????????



We had just practiced a week ago in these shoes!

We took the tights off..thinking they were making her feet slip out...


I know they fit people....THEY FIT.....OK.




Nope still walking out of them...




Mr. C ran back in to grab some double sided tape...




NOPE.....




Apparently...(excuse my French)


THE DAMN back of the shoes where very soft, they wouldn't grip her heals very well, she couldn't run, walk or TRICK OR TREAT in these shoes!


She also still walks on her tip toes alot..(not helping)



BOOO BOOOO BOOOOO WHOOOOOOOO!




The main attraction to Dorthy's costume is her SHOES ....HER SHOES!




So...............they came off....and on came the tennis's.





YES....My little Dorthy wore WHITE shoes...




But she STILL was the cutest DORTHY I EVER did SEE!

We Had FUN!



and yes...




There is Still ............





"No Place Like Home"!





M.



No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments